Webinar Quiz: How to Register a Class
APICS Interactive Webinars provide an overview on the APICS Interactive Learning program, webinar tools, functionalities of FVTC Blackboard system, and information on how to register candidates for online classes.
If you access an archived webinar, you must participate in a post-webinar online quiz. This enables APICS to confirm, you have participated in the webinar.
1. Only Channel Partners who have a qualified facilitator among their members may offer APICS Interactive Learning courses
False (APICS will provide a list of qualified instructors if Channel Partners do not have one available among their members)
2. At what time can a facilitator get into the web-based self-study portion of an APICS Interactive Learning course?
At the same time as the learners
Once FVTC has all the information needed to set up the course
Facilitators are not allowed to access the web-based self-study portion of the course
3. Methods of payment accepted by FVTC for the web-based self-study portion of an APICS Interactive Learning course are:
b. Credit card (call to provide information)
c. Purchase order
d. Option A and B
4. Learners will receive a welcome email with sign on instructions how many days to before the start for the online portion of the course
5. Facilitators will be required to assign a letter grade for learners’ performance in the web-based self-self study portion of the course
False (They are required to assign an S for Satisfactory or U for Unsatisfactory only)
6. Bonus question: Evidence of a learner’s completion of the web-based self-study portion of a course will be:
Certificate issued by the Channel Partner
Entry in the learner’s official FVTC transcript
Both a. and b.
Do Not Fill This Out