Webinar Quiz: How to Use Webinar Tools
APICS Interactive Webinars provide an overview on the APICS Interactive Learning program, webinar tools, functionalities of FVTC Blackboard system, and information on how to register candidates for online classes.
If you access an archived webinar, you must participate in a post-webinar online quiz. This enables APICS to confirm, you have participated in the webinar.
1. Select the optimal audio configuration:
VOIP, headset with mic and a USB input
VOIP, headset with mic and an analog input
Telephone with a headset mic
Telephone with speakerphone
2. A facilitator with a two-monitor set up can use a desktop presentation approach without PowerPoint.
3. Which tool is probably not suited for Polling?
Floor control hand icons
Virtual breakout rooms
Question/chat function panel
4. For which task would an icon such as the hand icon not be suited?process.
Status e.g., “Are you done reading the screen?”
Message e.g., “A private message to an attendee.”
Behavior management e.g., “Please wait for your turn, one person at a time, please.”
Voting e.g., “Should we continue or stop?”
5. What is not a recommended practice when preparing for your APICS Webinar?
Setting up your "virtual classroom" weeks or days in advance
Getting a student roster
Contacting students prior to the first session
Confirm driving directions to your “virtual” classroom
Do Not Fill This Out