Webinar Quiz: What is Blended Learning?
APICS Interactive Webinars provide an overview on the APICS Interactive Learning program, webinar tools, functionalities of FVTC Blackboard system, and information on how to register candidates for online classes.
If you access an archived webinar, you must participate in a post-webinar online quiz. This enables APICS to confirm, you have participated in the webinar.
1. Why is the APICS Interactive Learning Program called a blended learning program?
APICS supplies asynchronous instruction and Fox Valley furnishes a synchronous approach
Fox Valley supplies asynchronous instruction and APICS furnishes a synchronous approach
APICS provides classroom presentation, while Fox Valley supplies print materials
Fox Valley provides classroom presentation, while APICS supplies print materials
2. Which option is considered the most active learner-focused approach?
Flash cards and practice problems
Study guides, learning centers and labs
Projects and student presentations
Lecture and PowerPoint slides
3. Within the APICS/ Fox Valley program, it’s important to understand how people learn because:
Learning style is a proven predictor of learning success
Beliefs about learning affect teaching approach
It helps with tracking learners through the course
An online approach will not work with certain learning styles
4. Translating traditional classroom approaches to online learning is a difficult process.
5. What types of communication tools are found in most popular webinar platforms?
Polling, links, and virtual breakout rooms
Polling, full motion video streaming, and questions to participants
Polling, screen sharing, and questions to participants
Do Not Fill This Out